Your Fitness Connection
Where fun and exercise FIT together in Fort Walton Beach
GROUP ACTIVE® is a simple and athletic program drawing from all four elements of fitness: cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility.
What is Group Active?
Group Active® gives you all the fitness training you need – cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility – in just one hour. Get stronger, fitter, and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight, and simple athletic movements.
Group Active® is a diverse one-hour workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, builds total-body strength, and enhances Movement Health for daily life. Inspiring music and professional coaching will ensure you succeed with a wide variety of innovative and athletic exercises using dumbbells, body weight, and The STEP®.
Is Group Active fitness class right for me?
Group Active is perfect for:
- Anyone that is new to exercise or that has not exercised in a long time.
- Those that are just unsure of where to begin with exercise.
- Infrequent exercisers that want a well rounded workout.
- Individuals with busy schedules that need a comprehensive, time-efficient workout.
- The experienced exerciser that wants to be able to work hard and do
it all in one hour.
How often can I do this fitness class?
Group Active is designed to be done one to three times per week. You
should allow your body at least 24 hours of rest in between workouts so
that your muscles can recover and become stronger.
Personal training, in home training and small group training is available
Unlimited Group Fitness Classes ONLY $69* per month!
Your First Class is FREE!!