Your Fitness Connection
Where fun and exercise FIT together in Fort Walton Beach
GROUP POWER® combines traditional strength exercises and the hottest functional training moves, using a barbell, weight plates, and your body weight to make you fitter and stronger.
What is Group Power?
Group Power will blast all your muscles with a high-rep weight training workout. Using an adjustable barbell, weight plates, and body weight, Group Power combines squats, lunges, presses, and curls with functional integrated exercises. Dynamic music and a motivating group atmosphere will get your heart rate up, make you sweat, and push you to a personal best!
Is Group Power fitness class right for me?
Group Power is for just about everyone. Strength training is essential to staying healthy, and Group Power is ideal for:
- New exercisers because of the simplicity of the class
- Men and women of all ages because you get to select how much weight you
- Anyone who wants a fun way to add strength training to their workout
- Athletes looking for a training edge
- Women because weight-bearing exercise is proven to reduce the incidence of osteoporosis
- The time-pressed exerciser because one hour two times per week delivers
- Serious weight trainers that want to challenge their muscles in a different way
How often can I do this fitness class?
Group Power is designed to be done two to three times per week. It is recommended that you not exceed three times in one week. This is not a case
of “the more you do, the better.” The body needs time to recover in order to grow stronger. For at least your first month of Group Power, twice a week is sufficient. A schedule allowing for two days of rest between class experiences is ideal.
Personal training, in home training and small group training is available
Unlimited Group Fitness Classes ONLY $69* per month!
Your First Class is FREE!!